Monday 7 May 2012

Blogging from A to Z Reflections Post





I thought A-Z was a great thing to, as you got to see loads of other blogs and meet new people.

I think A-Z was certainly a challenge, it was extremely difficult to keep up with a post a day, but I managed, as did most of the other A-Zers.

I really enjoyed myself, and it felt quite good that I had managed to pre-schedule and organize all of my posts before hand, so that when I went on holiday I knew all my posts were going to be published and I wouldn't have any problems.

I was surprised at how many anthers were out there in the blogging world - there were a lot of creative writers! I enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs, and seeing all sorts of styles of blogging.

However, I did find the A-Z challenge very time consuming, and my parents said I was spending too much time on the computer. Oh well...

The A-Z challenge got me over 20 more followers, which is great because now I have 40 :)
Next time I am planning on doing it, but I am planning on adding some more controversial stuff in there - to make it more interesting for the viewers, and hopefully gain me a few more followers!

Thank you to the whole A-Z team, and I hope you choose to run A-Z again next year.

6 comments:

  1. Totally doing this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing and on prescheduling your posts! I need to work on that for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the rate I am going, catching up is going to be just as much of a challenge. Congrats on making it across the finish line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from A/Z post challenge reflections! WTG for finishing! And for prescheduling your posts; that is an awesome accomplishment! I'm with you; it was a bit time consuming :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 20 new followers! Same here :) I, too, am completely doing this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments and feedback :) The comments are what makes this challenge so great <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!