Saturday 23 June 2012

What not to feed your hamster...

Hi everyone!

After the sad loss of Lolly I was unsure of whether to carry on with 'The Hamster Guide', though I have already done a few pages which would seem like a waste if I didn't use them.
I think I will continue, but I am still not sure whether I will or not.

For now here is a quick preview. The book would be around A5 size, and this would be a double spread. Sorry if you can't read it that well at the moment, it would be bigger if/when printed.

Hope you like it; feel free to leave any feedback on it, and tell me if you know
of anything important I missed off.


* * * * * * * * * * * *





As for Lolly, I miss her so much, but she lived a happy life and did not die in too much pain and that is all I could have asked for.


I was with her when she died, so I know I loved her to the very last minute of her life.

So for now I am alright, though still very sad.
                   




7 comments:

  1. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Don't give up now though - you've done a lot and although it's a difficult time, things will get better. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope things will get better too. ♥

      Delete
  2. This is very helpfull post indeed. Pity Lolly isn't among us anmore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Animal Mommy~28 June 2012 at 04:04

    Beautiful page! Please keep going on with the hamster guide, I know it will be wonderful! Lolly would have been proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will try to keep going. ♥

      Delete
  4. I am sorry for what happened to Lolly. :(
    This site is informative too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!