Friday 26 October 2012

Willow's Post - Favorite Treats

Today I have been eating more of my favorite treats EVER!!
They are little nutty treats, and I love to keep them in my bed in case I ever want a midnight snack.

It takes me a while to actually get all of it into my mouth though, cause I have to bite little bits off of it to fit it all in my cheek pouches.


People think I'm greedy, but I just like to stock up. If I ever have a nightmare or can't sleep and get hungry in the night, I don't have to worry about getting out of my nest to get my food - it's already right next to me! Perfect!
Willow x


8 comments:

  1. wally the hamster26 October 2012 at 17:06

    Haha, I think you mean day-mare. :D I like treats too! Specially Yogies. :D Might go have one now.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I automatically said nightmare but I meant day-mare... actually I am awake a lot in the mornings and afternoons for reasons my owner does not know! :)

      Delete
    2. Wally the hamster27 October 2012 at 12:33

      Whoa, that's weird. :D I mean the part about being up in the day.

      Delete
    3. I know, right!? My owner simply doesn't understand why.. I can't really explain it myself either! ;)

      Delete
    4. Wally the hamster28 October 2012 at 01:40

      Well, us hamsters always have a couple weird quirks. :D

      Delete
    5. True! I'm sure you have some weird quirks and habits just like me! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Hannah, just wanted to remind you that you won my contest! Grats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! I will do a post all about it when I have recieved my prize! Thank you so much!!!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!