Tuesday 18 December 2012

A bit of colour in my life...

So yesterday I went to Wisely Gardens for my Granny's birthday.
It was a bit nippy, but I loved it all the same. The flowers are beautiful, and the greenhouse had lots of amazing plants: including flowers and cacti.

I know it is completely unrelated to hamsters, but I thought my readers wouldn't mind a slight diversion in topic - do you? ;)
I have attached my 3 favourite photos, but I will be posting more photos on ~Photographer's Eye~ throughout the week, so visit there if you want to see more!



 
All photos taken by me. These images are copyright - to use these images you must contact me (hannah_animal_tales@yahoo.com). More information is at the bottom of this blog.
 
Sorry for the completely random topic! Will be back to posts about hamsters tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the top plant before and the bottom one (but not in pink). My family owns a nursery and my house is on the same property. I have 5 very large greenhouses in the yard plus a lot of shaded plant areas and tree lots and such. Your pics look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!